Open news feed Close news feed
A A

James Warlick refuses to comment on his statement (video)

Featured news Politics
i5z1a5q4sas

OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chair James Warlick today refused to answer a journalist’s question concerning the deployment of third-party peacekeeping troops in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict zone. “I spoke about it in the morning,” Warlick said to the journalist who addressed him the question at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Armenia. Nor did he answer A1+’s question concerning his early statement that ‘the territories around Nagorno Karabakh must be returned to Azerbaijan.’ Earlier on Monday during his meeting Armenian journalists, the OSCE Minsk Group US Co-Chair said comprehensive settlement of the Karabakh conflict is impossible without determining the status of Nagorno Karabakh. He stressed that it also implies a free expression of will by the Nagorno-Karabakh people “Deployment of peacekeeping forces is one of the elements of comprehensive settlement of the Karabakh conflict,” James Warlick said in Yerevan.