On March 21, at 12.20 a.m. information was received that from poisoning Alexander Duginov born in 1979 and Ofik Azoyan born in 1984, residents of apartment 32, No. 5 building of "Meat Factory" district of the city of Gyumri were moved to the medical center of Gyumri.
Victor, Veronika, Grigor and Garnik of the family of Antonyan born respectively in 2002, 2003, 2004, 1998 were moved to Austrian Children's Hospital.
Doctors assessed their health by the average weight. According to the police it was found out that they had been poisoned on March 20, at about 10 p.m. as result of gas leak.
Ministry of Emergency Situations reports.