On February 16, at 02.07 p.m. an alarm was receive that in the city Aparan in Aragatsotn province at Gay street the car went out of the road sector.
"Ural" cross-country vehicle arrived at the scene shortly afterwards.
At 02.31 from the yard of the No. 5 building of Gay Street S. Hakobyan's "Niva" / 15 PSA 777 / car was taken out to the highway traffic sector and the vehicle continued riding.
Gas pipe leak
On February 16, at 01.34 p.m. an alarm was received that at the 1st Lane of Proshyan street, nearby "Kamerayin" theater gas leak happened followed by outburst of fire.
A fire brigade arrived at the scene of action.
It was found out that the flash caused by the gas leak from the outbreak occurred in N. 1 building of Proshyan street. The fire was evacuated at 01.42 p.m. and was extinguished at 01.43 pm.
The employees of "1-04" will repair the broken gas pipe in the morning.