A phone call about food poisoning was received from a tenant of house No 125 in Nar-Dos Street, Yerevan.
The man, Yerem Ispiryan, 46, received medical treatment on the spot, refusing to be hospitalized.
At 1.15 am on September 6 there was an alarm call that the roof of a house in the village of Arzakan, Kotayk Marz, had caught fire.
One fire engine was sent to the scene of the accident. The fire was localized at 1:53 am and extinguished at 2:33 am.
The wooden parts (of a total area of 150 square meters.) of the roof in H. Boloqyan's house were burned down.
Grassy lands burned down
The Crisis Management Center of the Ministry of Emergency Situations (MES) received an alarm call on September 5 that some grassy lands in the republic had caught fire.
In particular, the fires destroyed 1,200 square meters of grass in the village of Geghi, Syunik Marz, and 4.5 ha of grass near Yerevan-Sevan highway.
The fires were localized and extinguished, MES reports.